The Paddington Business Partnership’s (PBP) role is to help support a vibrant business community with an emphasis on placemaking for the betterment of Paddington.
At the heart of it, we are a business advocacy group tasked with driving the economic prosperity of Paddington. We work closely with key stakeholders- Woollahra Municipal Council, The City of Sydney, NSW Business Chamber, Members of the PBP and the greater Paddington Community.
Using the ‘Visit Paddington’ brand the PBP exists to provide members with:
- A forum to promote their business
- Growth Opportunities
- Advocacy and lobbying
- Networking opportunities and business connection
- Opportunities to build key partnerships
What can we offer your business:
- Representation on the Visit Paddington website
- Monthly Social Media representation
- NSW Business Chamber Alliance Membership- inc. in the membership fee
- Regular monthly Visit Paddington Newsletter
- Opportunites for your business to be a part of local festivals and initiatives
- Access to free or heavily discounted business learning seminars hosted by respective agencies
- Inclusion in the Visit Paddington website
- The opportunity to list any upcoming events relating to your business on the ‘events page’ on the Visit Paddington website
- Group representation to Council
- Voting Rights at the AGM.
Membership for 12 months is $250+GST. For any further queries and questions please contact us at email@example.com